Bring your dog to The Clifton! Our pet-friendly boutique hotel is perfectly situated so you can enjoy all that the Charlottesville area has to offer and you don’t have to leave your pooch at home. Plus, we greet each dog with treats, a water bowl, and bottled water.
Drag App Here
DOG-FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATIONS AT THE CLIFTON
WE WELCOME DOGS IN SEVERAL ROOM TYPES:
At Collina Farmhouse, your dog will love the large lawn surrounding the house to run and play fetch. This is the most secluded of our accommodation options being tucked up the road with a storybook wraparound porch and modern farmhouse vibe. The Dogwood and Hydrangea rooms are only two that are dog friendly with your own private porch attached right to your room.
what you need to know
- Make sure to notate that you are bringing a dog when you book your stay as pet-friendly rooms are limited. Guests traveling with pets must call (434) 971-1800 prior to booking to verify availability of a pet-friendly room or risk not being able to check in with a pet and/or incurring any associated cancellation penalties.
- Dogs are permitted to be left alone in your room for short periods of time.
- Dining at The Clifton: Dogs are welcome to join you on our outside Terrace at our 1799 restaurant for both breakfast and dinner.
- There are no pet friendly rooms in the Manor House.
- A fee of $75 per stay will be charged to your reservation.
Our team can’t wait to welcome you and your pup on your next visit!
Invisible App Zone