Pet Friendly Hotel
Bring your dog to The Clifton! Our pet-friendly boutique hotel is perfectly situated so you can enjoy all that the Charlottesville area has to offer and you don’t have to leave your pooch at home. Plus, we greet each dog with treats, a water bowl, and bottled water.
We Welcome Dogs in Several Room Types
At Collina Farmhouse, your dog will love the large lawn surrounding the house to run and play fetch. This is the most secluded of our accommodation options being tucked up the road with a storybook wraparound porch and modern farmhouse vibe.
Livery Stables offers convenient access to the Manor House and the lake, which is a fan-favorite for the dogs who love to swim and splash.
A room in one of our Garden Cottages will provide your dog the quiet privacy of our whimsical garden while being only steps from the Manor House.
Blue Ridge Suite
With a private first floor entrance, this suite is the Manor House's only dog friendly accommodation. The porch facing the cascading waterfall pool is a perfect place to hang with your pooch.
What You Need to Know
- Make sure to notate that you are bringing a dog when you book your stay as pet-friendly rooms are limited. Guests traveling with pets must call (434) 971-1800 prior to booking to verify availability of a pet-friendly room or risk not being able to check in with a pet and/or incurring any associated cancellation penalties.
- Dogs are permitted to be left alone in your room for short periods of time.
- Dining at The Clifton: Dogs are welcome to join you on the veranda at our 1799 restaurant for both breakfast and dinner.
- There are no pet friendly rooms in the Manor House.
- A fee of $75 per stay will be charged to your reservation.
Our team can’t wait to welcome you and your pup on your next visit!